Friday 2 May 2014

New York: May 2014♡

For as long as i can remember, i have always wanted to go to New York. I used to tell my mum that i was going to live there when i was older and i was so envious of her when she got to go every other year with her work. The huge, flashing billboards in Times Square, the view of the skyline and the extravagantly famous paintings in all the museums, all appealed to me greatly. Finally, my wish has come true (as cheesy as it sounds). In exactly 3 weeks i will be jetting off to New York with my mum and dad. We will be staying in the East village for one week.

I obviously have a few ideas on where to go and what to see but i need your help! I want to know the best nail bar in Brooklyn, all the best vintage shops and unique boutiques, best breakfast cafes and restaurants. Do you know of any flee markets or good places to get a belly button piecing done? I want to have the majority of the days planned out but most of the time we will just be 'mooching' around and discovering new places.
Here are my ideas so far:

-Central Park
-Broadway show
-Stature of Liberty
-MOMA
-Rockefeller Center
-Times Square
-Brooklyn Bridge
-China Town
-Little Italy
-Manhattan Skyline
-Yankee Stadium
-FIT Museum
-High Line
-Bronx Zoo
-NY or Brooklyn Botanic Gardens
-Empire State Building
-Ground Zero
-Brooklyn Flee Market

Please leave me all your recommendations and ideas in the comments below.
Are you going on holiday this year? xox

3 comments:

  1. Unfortunately I can not recommend you anywhere to visit in New York as I've never been. I'm well happy for you. I'd love to go to New York or anywhere in America. You're so lucky. Make sure you take lots of photos and bring back souvenirs to show us.
    I'm now following you on GFC and Bloglovin'. Please check out my blog. I'd appreciate it if you did the same :)
    http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll defiantly take lots of pictures and share them on my blog. Thanks for following, I will check out your blog.
      Evie xox

      Delete
  2. OMG so exciting, New york would be sooo lovely to see, I hope you have fun!! I wish to go to America one day! (So I have no idea where you should go)

    So have fun :)
    Ruby xox

    ReplyDelete

© Boys, Braces, and Bow Ties. Powered by